Thursday 11 April 2013

2
umm.. Hi !

Hello Friends !

Honestly I'm kinda confused what i must write on my first post . And tadaaa it's my new blog :D Actually my 2nd attempt to make a blog, hahaha. My first blog was when I still on the 8th class junior high school , oh it's already that long long time. In my first blog I write about anime things and vocaloid and so onnnn, yeah that was my happy childhood :) But I decided to stop writing blog some months later because of boredom, pfft *do you think it's natural for 14 old girls who just start write and blogging? lol*
Okay enough for my past. I don't want you to be sleepy because of my cheesy story :p And now I guess I don't want to write about anime anymore in this blog, err maybe just a little is okay. I will fill it with my words about lifestyle, fashion, food and you know that kind of things. I hope this blog will last for a very very looooooooooooooong time 'til the eternal :D
Oh my my.. After my babble about this and that, I just remember to introduce myself , lol sorry guys. I had an acute alzheimer recently, so hard to remember things.
Ah maybe some of you have known me in my real life :) Umm actually there's really nothing much about myself, I'm really really sure about that, so there's nothing much to say. Okay let's start with what I usually called.

My name is Desti, 
as seen on TV, err no I mean as see on my Blogger profile.

I'm just a socially awkward girl who living in Indonesia, precisely at Malang, East Java.
Do you know this place, friends? try come here, and you'll find the ease, teehee!
Now I'm in my first year studying physical in one of university in Malang.
Yes friends, I start to think it's my path to be a physician, a doctor like my father do and told me to do. Really, you must believe me it's not an easy things to do, but I will make sure to make more earnings after the next 4-5 years. Don't worry dad, i'll make my pay back for the shoes, bags, dress, and some other useless things, lol. But still, it won't be enough to pay back all the kindness from that time i was born on this world. that's what parents do for their children.
Yea I think that's all for introduction of this not-really-interesting girl. I guess you can figure me out more (just if you want) in my next posts :) Or you can find me on twitter @destisilia please don't mind to mention, whatever you say i'll reply you back for sure :p

Oh I will give you a quote from a well-known figure
I am more afraid of my own heart than of the pope and all his cardinals. I have within me the great pope, Self.
-Martin Luther-

Have a great day. Ciao!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Awh I am looking forwards to your next posts now! If you like come and check out my blog - perhaps we can follow eachother? ^-^

http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/
Be sure to leave a comment so I can find my way back to your blog:D
-Emily xx

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! :D

thanks for your dropping by comment. I will visit your blog for sure~

Post a Comment