Saturday 20 April 2013

1
Dazzling Red


Holla! long time no see eh?
I had a not-too-busy week later, I just off to campus at 10am then go home at 3pm. The schedule is a bit relaxing~ So will be next week :D
This time I want to write my review about a nailpolish I bought 2 weeks ago. It called B.O nail polish, made in korea.. but one thing that I don't understand is the chinese lang on the label._. Sooooo, I think it's from china not korea. But the origin isn't really matter for me though. It only cost $1 for this 7ml nail polish. You can buy 9 of this for 1 OP* mini 3.75ml, lol.

See ? hahaha

This is photo of me wearing this

Sorry, it's a bit messy since i'm doing it by myself.

But I extremely loooove the color. It makes my skin looks brighter. What do you think ? :D

Then I tried to combine it with glittery black nail polish



And the result is :

Forgive me again, I'm still not used to doing this. Too messy haha

Please tell me which one is better :3

Conclusion :
Color :  
It gives a bold red color, but not really smooth
Price : $
Extremely cheap, so you can buy many colors to try :p
Quality : 
I found it hard to remove with acetone, so i give it 4 stars


1 comments:

Emily said...

The colour is so pretty ~ perfect for spring!^-^ xx

Post a Comment