Saturday 13 April 2013

0
Strom Shadow [G.I Joe : Retaliation]

Hello again!

Ah finally the midtest is over over over. Very happy although I'm not sure I will get a good grade or not. Wish me a good grade, okay? ;) Because of that, yesterday, I and my friends decide to take some refreshing by hanging out. We did some shopping and watching movie too, that was fun! Looks like i've forget how's the feeling of having fun for 50years before i (finally) recalled it yesterday. Okay, i know that's too much. I watched an action film yesterday. It called G.I Joe : Retaliation, oh I didn't watch the first movie called G.I Joe : The Rise of Cobra, but still i think that movie was good enough :) Here's a sneak peak from the official site ( http://www.gijoemovie.com ):

A follow up to the 2009 worldwide blockbuster G.I Joe : The Rise of Cobra, which grossed over $300 million worldwide, Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Skydance Productions present in association with Hasbro, a di Bonaventura Pictures Production : G.I Joe In G.I Joe : Retaliation, the team is not only fighting their mortal enemy COBRA, but they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Converting the film into 3D takes the movie to a whole new level and brings the audience aven closer to the non-stop action. The film stars D.J Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce,ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. 

It hits the theater in 3D about 28 March 2013, that's already a long time ago hahaha. Still much better than not watcing at all :p I've read some review about it, and most of them give 2-3 stars for this movie. But out of the plot, this movie have a special attraction for me. Guess what? 
Yes it's Lee Byung Hun who cast as Storm Shadow! A manly hot guy from korean action movie, IRIS. OMG he's really cool swinging his never-breaking arashikage steel sword. Here's the pic of him : 























(via : gijoemovie)

Now you believe me? he's burning! Go watch the movie for him, lol :D
That's all that i want to share, and here's a quote from Storm Shadow for you :
My sword. Arashikage steel is not broken
Storm Shadow - G.I Joe : Retaliation 2013

Oh almost forget to say, in my next post i will make a review of a nail polish product . That will be my first fashion review guys. Please look forward for it, thank you !
Happy Weekend everyone! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment