Sunday 15 December 2013

0
This is My Coup D'Etat

Hello~ Annyeonghaseyo!
Oh it've been a day only since my last post hahaha. Whatever la, I just want to write this :p Maybe bcos I consider it as stress reliever after exam :))
Anyway, this post will be about k-pop album, 
G-Dragon's latest coolest album : COUP D'ETAT
 
COUP D'ETAT ALBUM LOGO
Whohooo~ So if you're kpop-ers, VIP and obsessed with jiyong-ssi, you must read this post from beginning until the end. MUST! lol
Oh and for kpop-haters, maybe this album can change your negative perspective about kpop, so keep reading :)) If you leave I'll kill you haha. No la, joke. Actually I'll stab you
Here we go~!
I bought this album on November at Gramedia Bookstore ! (So if you wan't to buy, you can go to the nearest Gramedia Bookstore in your town tee-he) They sell the Indonesian version, not Korean version. YG Entertainment build partnership(?)idk the words with Trinity Entertainment in Indonesia. The difference of Indonesian version and korean version is only the bonus. If you bought the Korean version, you'll get a poster, whereas Indonesian version comes with a 2014 calendar, OMG! The one that I bought is red version. There's black version too. But I prefer this vivid red! X)
Album : front cover and 2013 Calendar bonus


There's a transparent plastic with red coup d'etat logo on front cover. There's one on the back too, with "the revolution is in your mind" written on it! MAJOR LOVEEE

Album : back cover & 2014 Calendar bonus
Although some of fans thinks that the packaging is too simple for a kpop album. It's more like american album, too common. Usually kpop album comes with a unique packaging, for example EXO's XOXO album with school notes concept, or GD's previous album One Of A Kind, that comes in a beautiful bible-like packaging. But for me, this Coup D'Etat album is still give a different feeling from american album packaging. me still likey X)

PACKAGING : 4.5/5

Actually I love the calendar bonus more than poster, bcos my room is already full of korean posters, like EXO (dominated), Super Junior, Big Bang, Beast and lalalalala~ so many many of them. Oh and some japanese posters of AKB48 and some of my favorite cosplayers X) ah sorry I'm OOT, enough about my room.. These are some photos of the calendar bonus :
2-sided calendar comes with the stands

My favorite pic!


There's Jiyong's Autograph ^^



JIYONG'S ABS! *-*
Some pics of the booklet :

The best part of booklet ^^


his stare OMG

Oh yea, the price of this album is IDR175,000. Maybe about 15 USD, major cheap for 14 tracks of awesome music, coolest booklet, and calendar bonus ! 

PRICE : 5/5

This is the list of tracks that you can find inside :
1. 쿠데타 (Coup D'etat)  3:01  G-Dragon Feat. Diplo & Baauer   
2. 늴리리야 (Niliria) [Missy Elliott Version]    2:54    G-Dragon Feat. Missy Elliott   
3. R.O.D.    3:58    G-Dragon Feat. Lydia Paek   
4. Black    3:26    G-Dragon Feat. Jennie Kim  
5. 니가 뭔데 (Who You?)    3:23    G-Dragon   
6. 세상을 흔들어 (Shake The World)    2:57    G-Dragon   
7. 미치Go (Go)    3:30    G-Dragon   
8. 삐딱하게 (Crooked)    3:47    G-Dragon   
9. 늴리리야 (Niliria) [G-Dragon Version]    2:54    G-Dragon   
10. Runaway    3:23    G-Dragon   
11. 너무 좋아 (I Love It)    3:17    G-Dragon Feat. Zion.T, Boys Noize   
12. You Do [Outro]    2:40    G-Dragon   
13. Window    3:49    G-Dragon   
14. Black    3:24    G-Dragon Feat. Sky Ferreira
I swear you can listen to this whole album all day long. All songs are awesome, not boring at all ! 

Main track : Coup D'Etat
Track No 5 : Who You?
Bonus track : Window

SONG : 5/5 

So, overall I'll give this album 4.75/5 ! Wohooo~

See you next time in my next review^^ 
Ppyong~



0 comments:

Post a Comment