Tuesday 17 December 2013

0
ACCIDENT

Hi again
this is my 4th post in this holy month of december

I write this post with several injury on my lower extremities ( legs ) & my hand
Bcos I got 2 accident this week

Yes its TWO ACCIDENT . NO JOKE
Not a big accident that got bleeding all over my body though, but the pain is strong enough *sobs*

First accident, it was only me.
At that time, I want to arrived at home quickly bcos it started to rain, and I'm not driving a car. I used motorcycle. I just fell from my mototrcycle like that to the left side, resulting in minor injury on my left pedis, particularly dorsal area (dorso pedis) and bruises on my tibial area. My friend behind me came to help me, and warned to be more careful.
The first accident wasn't really a big deal. I told my mother about this, she was worrying my condition, but I told her that I'm fine.

Then, the next 2 days, I already late for lecture (clinical skill actually). So, I need to hurry to catch up.
I  rode my motorcycle faster than usual ofc. when I try to switch pathway, the back part of my motorcycle got hit by a car from behind. I think this was my mistake bcos I wasn't ride carefully. This time is more serious, but there wasn't a major bleeding/. Bcos fortunately I wear a long skirt, long blouse and my head was covered with helmet (ofc la).
At first I was REALLY SHOCK , I couldn't move and speak at all. Then, suddenly some people surround me, hold me and bring me to the side of the road. At that time all I can do is crying, my breathing is very fast so its too difficult to speak, although some people keep asking me about this and that.
And there was a woman that take care of me, she said that I remind her of her daughter. she reminds me of my mother, how I'm going to tell her about this, she'll be worrying so much *cries* Then the driver of car that hit me from behind, drove me to clinic while my motorcycle entrusted at the campus security, and there was a guy from agriculture faculty that accompany me too. The driver just left us when we arrived at clinic.I don't know he's act is right/wrong, but whatever la.

At the clinic, i was examined and my wound was treated too. Then, I was given a recipe, including 2 kind of drugs; Amoxicillin (antibiotic) and Mefenamic Acid, both in 500mg table for FREE, no charge at all bcos i was a casualty-___-
The guy patiently wait for me then bring me to scene so I can go home with my motorcycle. But wait, i forget to ask his name, but I thanked him already btw. Maybe if you read this, I'm so thankful about this. I don't know, maybe if you wasn't accompany me, I left alone at the clinic by the driver and I don't know what to do-_-

After that, I go home, not gonna attending clinical skill lesson bcos its already too late. Not the home that I used to live with my family. It's my only home here far from family. And I think I won't tell my family about this 2nd accident at all. I don't wanna make them worry too much. Bcos I'm fine, look, I still can write this lol

After that, my friends come and visit me :') I told them that they don't need to visit me, bcos i'm really fine but they came & bring me the material for tomorrow's exam~ How kind of youuu. much love, girls :* and I'm very very thankful :'')

I just hope that my wound will heal faster. Get well soon, myself.
Okay, I need to study for tomorrow's exam, I cant skip the exam hahaha. wish me luck :'')

XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment